Thursday, November 4, 2010

Karina's blog in week 3

In this week, Karina:
- updated the FYP blog in Yahoo
- based on previous research on making fog, find the best fog display mechine
- Testing in Eclipse with OpenFrameworks (OF)

This is an introduction of OF theroy:
http://companje.nl/openframeworks/Introduction-to-OpenFrameworks.pdf

and this is an official pdf which teach about CodeBlock(CB):
http://www.sci.brooklyn.cuny.edu/~goetz/codeblocks/codeblocks-instructions.pdf
From this pdf, I learnt the essential techniques and reminds about CodeBlock. It supplied to what I didn't know in pervious testing. For example,before, readme file in CB only teach me that copy and rename a file I need to create a new project, so Ididn't know how to create a new project without any addons. Then I could get from this book(P. 13). Plus, I found I could get better for compile if I clicked a "produce debugging symbols" in Setting (in P.31).


More references for color tracking
- parsons.edu/~magicplusplus/?p=38
- http://serkansokmen.com/blog/2010/06/drawing-with-color-tracking/
- http://wiki.openframeworks.cc/index.php?title=Color_Tracking

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any comment to us, thanks!